Customer Experience Working Student (f/m/div) // solarisBank
Customer Experience Working Student
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers – anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
As a Working Student in our Customer Experience group, you’ll work together with a group of people that make the customer our top priority. You’ll ensure that our technical documentation, learning and development and customer service teams within the Customer Experience group have an extra person they can depend on to gather, understand and prep important material.
- Supporting the CX Technical Writer in first draft information gathering, and later, handling updates in the CMS.
- Content cleaning and structure within the CMS
- Goal-orientated, pro-active, hands-on, team-minded and creative
- Working within our company Confluence to help align CX goals
- Learning the ins and outs of customer services calls (mostly German)
- Assisting in training related subjects and driving data gathering across all areas
- You are currently studying communication, journalism, or some sort of technology and have a desire to put your learning to action
- You have fluent English and at least B1 level in German.
- You like to research and write
- You ideally have already had some first experiences with a Content Management System and MS Office (in particular PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access)
- You have an eye for detail
- You are interested in learning and developing within a customer-first team
- You have at least 6 months more time as a college student
- We aren’t a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.