Data Admin Intern (30h/week) // KAYAK
Data operations in Berlin cover a wide array of tasks regarding data integration, QA and cleanups, with a focus on hotel, car and geographical data. This role is first and foremost for problem solvers who pay attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind. The ability to crunch data and coordinate processes is essential. We need someone with an exceptional ability to review data consistently, identify patterns, spot issues and get them fixed. You must have a desire to verify and scrub data to perfection. Quality is key, in balance with efficiency.
- Matching and merging of data. Training on in-house matching tools
- Daily tasks identifying, verifying and fixing data issues
- Excellent English skills
- High attention to detail with an analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets – storing, organizing and matching data
- Good communication skills for identifying and escalating issues
- Data experience, ability to find patterns in data
- Firefox, Safari, Chrome browser proficiency
- Skills in other languages or regarding other countries/cultures a plus
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.