Data Analyst Working Student (m/f) // HomeToGo
Who we are
HomeToGo (hometogo.com) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals, with more than 150 employees and over 11 million properties in over 200 countries from more than 250 providers worldwide. Recently, HomeToGo was mentioned as one of Forbes Magazine’s “European Growth Businesses to Watch in 2017” and has been rated by Kununu as one of Berlin’s top employers.
We’re currently looking for an ambitious Data Analyst Working Student (m/f) to support our Marketing team and gain first-hand experience working at the interface of data and business in a dynamic start-up. You will leverage your analytical skills to transform data into compelling new travel-themed stories with a global reach.
- Translate data into impactful narratives that have a real business impact and fuel our marketing team’s strategies and success.
- Create reports and ad-hoc analyses for the marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Create regular team and management reports that keep us on track and measure success.
- Identify optimization opportunities and improve our analysis-related processes.
- Help the team with various operational tasks while working with different internal systems such as Jira, Google docs and SQL.
- Currently studying in a business, economics or technical field.
- Excellent Excel skills including a basic understanding of VBA.
- Good understanding of basic statistics and you enjoy working with numbers.
- Knowledge of R and postgreSQL or similar languages is a plus.
- Business-savvy, you’re not just a numbers person.
- Well organized, hands-on and a fast learner.
- Fluent English and German.
What we offer
- Autonomy and the chance to make a big impact on our business.
- A competitive salary.
- Regular feedback and coaching in your role.
- An international work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, height adjustable office tables, Table Tennis and soccer.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Free German lessons at the office from a professional language school.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, please apply with your resume, cover letter as well as relevant certificates and we’ll be in touch shortly!