Data Partnerships Trainee/Internship (f/m) // adsquare
Data is the core of our platform. As Data Partnerships Trainee/Intern, you will be responsible for supporting our Data Partnerships with their ever growing data sets. The role requires you to take over account management related tasks and you will help our self-service data providers to onboard data to our platform themselves
You will work hand in hand with the marketing, sales, and operations department.
- Maintain target list of new data providers for 12 countries
- Take care of back-office administrative tasks such updating the partner database
- Evaluate sample data from new providers – overlap with existing data, scale, relevance
- Self-service data provider support
- Optimize our data taxonomy to promote ease of use
- Point of contact for our sales reprasentatives in Berlin, London and Paris
- Support in developing innovative data products
Your Skills / Requirements
- You hold or are preparing a university degree in a business and/or IT subject
- You are comfortable communicating with external stakeholders (our data providers).
- You have excellent analytical skills incl. very good knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- You have knowledge of web/mobile technologies and/or ad serving
- Very good spoken and written English – German language is a clear plus
- Possibility to make a direct impact on the product
- A high level of responsibility from the very first day
- Agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours
- You will work in the headquarters in the startup centre of Berlin
- Competitive compensation package
- And… a large reservoir of free drinks, snacks and fruits!
If you are looking for a challenging position in a fast-moving tech-startup and want to make a difference you shouldn’t think twice and send your full application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
adsquare Interview Tips
- You work together with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Preparation, curiosity and an open mindset make a great first impression on us
- Creative CVs, preppy style and fluffy self-promotion bore us to tears
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →