Data Scientist Intern // Yeay
YEAY is a new marketplace and the future of video shopping. It’s easy to sell and easy to buy. YEAY mixes accessories, jewelry, fashion, and tech with video. All the things you care about are now even brighter and more personal. Be inspired by our feature picks or choose a category and start watching. Everyone on YEAY is a seller. Shoot a short video, upload it, then sit back and relax as your video is shown to buyers on YEAY. Sell on YEAY and join the future of video shopping! Here’s what makes YEAY special:
IT HAS VIDEO: YEAY is a platform that just presents videos – because selling through photos is old!
IT’S EASY TO GET AROUND: Navigate through your feed using a simple swipe.
YOU CAN BUY NOW: Impulse buy great finds with a tap.
IT’S YOURS: Follow your favorite brands, sellers or people to stay up to date with all that you love.
GO GLOBAL: Create sales videos that will be seen by millions of users across the world. Sell on YEAY and maximize your reach!
We are hiring the position of “Data Scientist Intern”.
Possibility to combine with an interesting Master Thesis!
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques for our items.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- ·Extending YEAY’s company data with third-party sources of information when needed.
- Creating reports and dashboards with a passion for data visualization.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Ad-hoc analysis, presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of their performance.
- Understanding the user journey and user engagement, and knowing how to create action points out of this data.
- Advanced academic degree in stochastics or a machine learning related field.
- Knowledge of machine learning: theory, standard implementations, and latest developments.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Solution-oriented attitude, get things done policy.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and data warehouse concepts.
- Great communication skills, fluent English.
- Deep understanding and experience of R. Python would be a great advantage.
- SQL Server hands-on experience – big plus.
- conversion attribution
- pricing and price predictions
- customer journey modeling
- product recommendation engine
- Smart A/B testing design
- churn reduction
What we offer you:
- A young and dynamic environment
- A place to work in the center of Kreuzberg at the wonderful Landwehr canal.
- A chance to develop as quick as you are willing to grow.
- An international team
Join our team and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →