Design Intern // Pixformance
We think that the design and user experience we build are crucial for our future success and this is why we are looking for a talented Design Intern that is willing to challenge the status quo fitness and rehab.
- Work on web and native apps with a focus on the visual design of user interfaces, taking user flows and wireframes and applying, exploring and iterating our visual language
- Work closely with our Design Lead as part of the Product Team.
- Take part of Design Sprints and generate ideas and concepts from scratch
- Build high fidelity interfaces based on tests and mock up iterations
- Conceptualize, prototype and test different product designs
- Analyze the usability of the design within the product context, by testing with users during feedback sessions.
- Conduct weekly user tests and interviews to collect valuable data for the product teams
- Work with : Adobe CC, Sketch, Framer, InVision.
- Building the best interaction out there: tailored, effective and in dialog with our specific user needs.
- Right balance between the content, the product, the UX and UI
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in design / currently studying design
- You have a deep passion for digital products and technology
- You are fluent in english
- You are very passionate about sports, fitness & digital products
- You have plenty of great ideas
- You are eager to learn and become better
- Analytical skills and mindset.
- We are offering internships primarily to students as a mandatory part of their studies (Pflichtpraktikum)
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
Email email@example.com to apply →