Didactics internship (French) // Lingoda
Lingoda.com is the leading Online Language School in Germany. Our students learn French (among other languages) and are located all over the world. We are looking for someone to join our international team in Berlin.
We are looking to hire a 6-month full-time (40h/week) intern for our French course materials. As our French Didactics intern, you will not only support the conception of our French course materials and the entire creation process, but you will also be able to gather first experiences in managing a team of freelancers. The desired starting date is February 29th.
- Learn to apply the theory of your didactical knowledge
Support the production of our new C1 and C2 materials with engaging activities
- Learn how to coordinate and manage a Team
Work closely with our freelancers to make sure that they meet our deadlines
- Learn how to develop an eye for details
Help us with the quality control of our materials (proofreading, style check, etc.).
- Learn how to implement and evaluate user feedback
Contribute to the continuous improvement of our materials
- You are a native speaker of French
- You speak English at a C1/C2 level
- You have studied at least 2 semesters of a Bachelor’s degree related to languages
- You love working with PowerPoint and are ready to become an expert
- You work with a high degree of accuracy, flexibility, and creativity
- You are a team player; stick to deadlines; are a fast learner, and are capable of working independently
- If you speak any other language, especially Spanish or German, you have a plus point
- If you have first experiences in teaching or project management, you have a plus point
- You are self-motivated – there are some repetitive tasks
- Real Start-up atmosphere in a fast-growing environment
- Autonomy in your work from day one
- A young, dynamic, and highly motivated team with open communication
- Challenging and interesting projects and tasks
- Attractive remuneration (ca. 1500 brutto per month)
- 2 vacation days per month
- 6 months duration (non-renewable)
- Start date: as soon as possible (ideally by February 29th)
Have we caught your interest and made you think “this is exactly what I am looking for?”
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) as well as your earliest possible start date to email@example.com.