Dutch Native – Working Student (m/f) in operations // ArtNight
Dutch Native – Working Student (m/f) in operations
We zijn op zoek naar versterking voor ons snelgroeiende team in Berlijn!
And because – so far – no one of us speaks dutch, please apply in english.
Looking for a new challenge? Look no further! Berlin-based ArtNight is a hyper-fast growing startup. After participating in Germany’s version of shark tank, “Die Höhle der Löwen”, and securing investment of leading German angel investors, we grew within one year to become the leading creative event platform in Germany. Now we are launching across Europe!
Join our journey as a working student in the field of European Expansion for the Dutch market in our Berlin office.
- strengthen the ArtNight Netherlands team through strategic and operational tasks
- work with our existing, amazing Dutch artists and strengthen the Dutch artist community
- drive recruiting, generate applications and interview potential Dutch ArtNight artists
- execute supply orders and other miscellaneous tasks
What we offer:
- flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere in a highly motivated and very likable team
- work directly with out CEO and founder
- a steep learning curve and individual development potential
- responsibility from day one through a variety of exiting tasks
- insights into all the different areas of our startup
- the chance to become a full member of our team after successfully completing your working student job
- additional benefits like Company Lunch, regular Team Events and free ArtNights!
What we’re looking for:
- you’re studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and are looking for an exiting job in a startup
- Dutch and English is a must, German and other languages a plus
- Driven, entrepreneurial and a very hands-on attitude
- Love to work in a small team
- Previous experience in fast-pace environments
- Strong organizational skills
Sounds interesting? We’re looking forward to getting to know you!