Embedded Software engineer Intern // mitte
Main responsibilities include:
- Engaging with our firmware engineer to support upcoming features
- Test individual sub-systems and report outcomes to responsible team members
- Performing experiments to explore and control the primary system processes
- Creating step-by-step process control recipes as a prerequisite to embedded control
- Providing general team wide support throughout the product development cycle where needed
- Degree in Electrical/Mechatronic/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong technical background and proven problem-solving skills in science and engineering.
- C/C++ programming skills for embedded platforms and experience in an industry or commercial environment.
- Knowledge of and experience working with mechanical engineering / electrical engineer / industrial designer
- Excellent practical skills: experimentation, planning, execution, documentation, presentation
- Can work independently or with limited supervision. Can work directly as a support or assistant.
- Ability and desire to dive into unfamiliar territory and problem-solve like crazy.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills across disciplines
- Previous internship experience.
- German verbal and written skills
- Experience with consumer products.
- Familiarity with IoT backends, protocols and devices (e.g. AWS, MQTT, Wi-Fi, BLE)
- Process Control experience
- Hands-on experience with electronics (e.g. building circuits, using electronic measuring tools, soldering).
- You care about your own personal nutrition and health
- You have a good understanding of the nutrition / health space
4-6 month internship, potential for ongoing position. Competitive compensation
As soon as possible