Entrepreneur in Residence // cargo.one
What’s the opportunity?
At cargo.one, we believe an entrepreneurial mindset is the key to success. We are highly entrepreneurial individuals who love to turn ideas into products and communicate our beliefs and convictions fearlessly, and we’re looking for similarly minded individuals who are constantly curious and driven to understand our business better. This role is a fantastic opportunity to get a great overview of various functions and roles of a fast growing tech company. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What will I be doing?
Working in Berlin, this individual will work alongside the founding- and tech team. This includes but is not limited to:
- Execution of special projects with high level of autonomy incl. product development and product marketing and sales.
- Conducting independent research and performing data-driven decisions
- Development and implementation of new approaches and processes
- Planning, development, and implementation of workshops with international stakeholders
What skills do I need?
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment autonomously with minimal direction and willing to roll up your sleeves to do what needs to be done
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using HubSpot, Salesforce, Intercom, Google Analytics, Mixpanel is a plus!
- Experience working in a SaaS/Software company is a plus!
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What you’ll get in return
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organizationcombined with an extremely steep learning curve
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- A variety of breakfast foods and a stocked kitchen
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent on-site employee perks
About us – Digitalizing the world of logistics
The cargo.one team focuses on digitizing the transport industry. As an agile partner to international freight forwarders, we are working together to shape the future of air freight. Our team combines international experience in building successful digital business models with relevant expertise in the modernization of B2B processes.
cargo.one is a deeply tech-driven company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of logistics. We are incredibly determined, yet humble, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support our product, we want you to make your mark with us.
cargo.one was founded in 2017 and is based in Berlin. Co-founders Moritz Claussen, Oliver Neumann, and Mike Rötgers previously co-founded fintech company OptioPay and share a long history of building Tech-Startups.