Finance Internship // audibene GmbH
You are going to support the audibene finance team with your motivation to learn quickly, great work ethic and structured problem solving approach.
Who we are
audibene is an award winning health tech start-up which has grown massively over the last years and is now present in 10 countries and employs over 500 people. Our team is working towards building cutting edge technology that will reshape the hearing care industry and improve the quality of life of many people across the globe.
Audibene has its headquarters in Berlin, Germany with offices in Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul etc. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing aid industry!
In our quickly growing international organization internal and external reporting is increasing in importance. We need your support to fulfill these challenging tasks as we continue our expansion into more countries.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of the monthly reporting packages for all audibene entities
- Analysis of the monthly reporting for all audibene entities
- Creation of periodic reports on the financial and business performance of the most important KPIs
- Manage and coordinate various controlling, accounting and reporting related projects
- You have successfully completed your first semesters of your Bachelor degree ideally in a business related context
- You are a delightful person with great analytical and communication skills
- You are very comfortable in an international environment
- You have basic Microsoft Excel skills and are motivated to develop these
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills, German is a plus
What we offer
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- An open minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity and flat hierarchies
- Invigorating team spirit and regular team events
The position is based in Berlin. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, audibene is the right place for you. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward? Convince us today with your personality!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →