Founding Intern – Sales and Marketing // Digital Century
In the first three month you’ll do a lot of sales, create and refine the sales pitch, figure out key customers, define a pricing structure for different segments. After three month we want start hiring a sales team and scaling the sales process. You’re the key person to carry that out.
Digital Century is an early-stage startup with two digital products on the market: PocketFlip (http://pocketflip.net), a mobile app for the gaming community and ShareCandy (http://sharecandy.net) an app promotion network for social channels. The company is located in a vibrant startup hub in the centre of Berlin. The team is currently assembled and you’ll be one of the first team members.
In the first three month you’ll do a lot of sales, create and refine the sales pitch, figure out key customers, define a pricing structure for different segments. After three month we want to grow the sales team and scale the sales process. You’re the key person to carry that out.
- Self-driven, maker attitude
- Strong communication skills and an analytical mind
- Fluent English (German is a plus, but not necessary)
- Full commitment for at least six months, preferably longer
- Ability to start full-time as of 1st of February or earlier
- Steep learning curve
- Learn the start-up business from the ground up
- Close relation to the founder and CEO
- Freedom to shape the processes and culture of a new company
- Opportunity to prove your skills
We’re looking forward to your application.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →