Chrondox develops a new kind of task-management solution for the B2B sector. Join us now on our path to changing how task-management is done today and get your chance to significantly influence the development work of a promising startup in Berlin!
Chrondox is a young and innovative tech startup from Berlin. We are developing a B2B software which will change the way we do task-management today. Currently we are developing our tool in cooperation with several Universities in Berlin. They help us to improve our algorithm, which allows us to go way beyond what current solutions are capable of! Developing such a complex system can be quite a challenge and we would be very happy to get more people on board who love to create awesome products!
If you are looking for a real challenge and you want to refine your skills – join us! We are looking for a Front-end Developer, part- or full-time, to join us for 2-6 months, starting asap.
Currently we are doing a lot of development work to launch the tool with our pilot-customers soon. So join us now, and you will have the great chance to largely influence the development!
- Help to develop our software
- Help to maintain the Linux servers and databases
- Work closely with the rest of the team
- Experience in Linux, or any *nix platform
- Knowledge in SQL databases (MySQL is an advantage)
- Enthusiasm for for coding and learning
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Flexible conditions on the duration of the internship
- Work with our creative and international team in a great atmosphere
- Gain substantial hands-on experience and learn from our very experienced developer
- Lots of freedom to influence your day-to-day work
- Live & work in Berlin – Europe‘s new startup melting pot
Apply for this position with your CV in German or English.