General Intern // Finiata
Finiata – previously known as Blackbill – is one of the best funded ( > 6mn in first 6 months of operations), fastest growing and most dynamic oriented Fintech startups out there right now. A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech and top tier investors Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures; DN Capital) are building the next level of SME lending. The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning and fun environment. Current team size is 40+ employees, our (very cool) office is located right next to the Spree (a river) opposite of Watergate club in Berlin – join us now before we become corporate (just joking, not gonna happen).
We’re off to something big and just got started – join us now and be part of the ride.
- Work in close cooperation with the CEO and our competent team
- Rotate between different departments as needed (Data Science, IT, Product, Marketing and HR)
- Help build up our awesome company and develop your skills in a very rewarding and promoting environment
- You are studying Business, Finance, Data Science, Product, Law, HR or related fields
- You are a fast learner, work well under tight deadlines and fast pace work environment
- You are naturally keen on providing a good service to every kind of stakeholder
- You have strong sales, organization and communication skills and a healthy sense of humor
- You speak/write English and German really well
- You are ready to go an extra mile (or two, if needed)
What You Get:
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- Closely work with our founders, mentors, advisors, portfolio companies and get a high-level perspective on how to build a viable business
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- A NERF gun
- Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)
Are you our new Intern Rockstar? Then apply here!