GERMAN COPYWRITER INTERN // 99designs
99designs is the world’s largest online graphic design marketplace. We connect more than one million talented freelance designers with creative people, genius entrepreneurs and savvy business owners.
We’re seeking a native German intern writer to support our EU content team, contribute to our German blog and help to provide support across our content marketing campaigns.
As a passionate writer and great natural communicator you will help educate and inspire our customers through blog articles that are informative, fun, shareable and search-engine friendly.
Based in our fun and friendly Berlin Kreuzberg office, you will join a team of talented multilingual Marketers and Customer Service professionals who are all passionate about building the world’s leading global design platform and generally making it a pleasure to come into work.
- Research and write 2−4 articles per month for the German blog / guest blog posts.
- Source images for the articles you write (with support from our team).
- Provide German language editing, proofreading and content loading in WordPress.
- Support with English/German translations across wider marketing campaigns when required.
- Support social media management.
- Outreach to partners and influencers to arrange content placements.
- Be a German native speaker and a great communicator.
- A self-starter and proactive in your working style.
- LOVE writing, have your own style and take pride in telling awesome stories.
- Experience in WordPress preferred although not required.
- Ideally a graduate in creative writing, design, marketing or business, but not essential. You do not have to be an expert in Illustrator or have a degree in marketing (though both of those would be bonuses!), but you should have a grasp and understanding of basic graphic design principals.
- Be a part of an international team who are passionate about helping people to grow by design.
- Work within a culture focused on developing the best online design platform out there, and who thrive on making it a joy to come into work everyday.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and the best office coffee machine you could wish for.
- Weekly Friday drinks (we love a celebration at 99d)
- Monthly fitness pass with somuchmore.de
- We pay 1415 € monthly (Limited contract as intern for 6 or 12 months)
Email Laura McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org and wow us with the writing of your cover letter (in German).
Please provide your starting date.
If you have, please link your portfolio.
Looking forward to get to know you!
Your colleagues from 99designs
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →