Graphic Design Intern (m/w) // Quandoo
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics and Turkey. With a dynamic, international team of over 350 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
Quandoo is looking for a Graphic Design Intern. The ideal candidate should be competent across all digital trends, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and comfortable working across a number of varied tasks.
What you love to do:
- Conceptualize, design a wide variety of creative projects within established brand standards
- Manage, prioritize and successfully execute multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
- Provide creative insight and ideas in marketing and corporate team environments
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished project
- Support Marketing and Sales teams with creative material (Presentations, one pagers, E-Mails, among other things)
Who we love to work with:
In order to delight customers through usable design and collaboratively solve business and interaction challenges you will bring the following qualities to the table:
- BS or BA in graphic design, visual communications or like field
- Experience with demonstrated ability to conceptualize, design and produce effective print collateral and digital media
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch. After Effects and video editing experience is a plus
- Online portfolio demonstrating design ability
- Knowledge of typography and design layout
- Adaptable/strong work ethic
- Fluent english mandatory, any other language is welcome
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany’s most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
Interested? Pleasee send us your CV with a link to your online portfolio.