Graphic Designer // cargo.one
Digitalizing the world of logistics
In today’s globalised world, air freight impacts almost every aspect of your everyday life. Whether it is from the delivery of your favourite new technologies to the imports of all those exotic foods and spices or even the latest fashion trends, be it a supercar or designer handbag.
Despite it being a multi-billion dollar market, the air freight industry has, till this day, remained offline and intransparent. Unlike in the passenger business, air cargo is still being sold and booked via email and telephone – a highly outdated and manual process.
So we decided to build a company from the ground up that would reinvent the way airlines and freight forwarders interact (for the better) and lead the air freight industry into the future.
We founded cargo.one in late 2017 and have already proved the concept, attracted leading airlines and freight forwarders such as Lufthansa and UPS to our platform, and convinced top-tier investors of our mission. We are just getting started and we need you to help us shape the future of air freight.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a graphic designer who will play a key role in building our brand and pushing our product into new territories for 6 months. You will have the opportunity to create designs for a wide variety of mediums, including digital, print and physical goods. You will have the opportunity to collaborate daily with some of the best designers, developers, marketers, content strategists, and sales people in the industry.
We were founded by entrepreneurs with a deep understanding of how to build products and a keen focus on design. This will be an opportunity to really push yourself creatively and to take a few risks.
What will I be doing?
- You will create designs to engage our company’s core audiences via all of our main communication channels
- You will work with the product designer to design and execute exciting new features in our product
- You will collaborate with our marketing department to develop communication campaigns
- You will help the founders with designs for ad-hoc projects
What skills do I need?
- You have experience designing websites and digital products
- You pay high attention to detail and accuracy
- You have experience using Sketch and PowerPoint
- You learn fast and approach tasks with a can-do attitude
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment autonomously with minimal direction
- You have proof of eligibility to work in Germany
Bonus points if you have got a basic knowledge of HTML and/or experience using Webflow!
What you’ll get in return
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- You will get the unique opportunity to have a serious impact on an organization that is changing an entire industry
- You will be part of a young, driven and international team
- You will receive a competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- You will get to choose your work equipment – Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- You will have access to a variety of breakfast foods and a stocked kitchen
- You will get to work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent on-site employee perks
- You will get to join regular fun team activities such as laser tag, city tours, etc.
So now that you know what we do, what are you waiting for? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
P.S We’d love to see some of your design work ;)