Growth Intern (m/f) // Veyo Care
Veyo is one of Germany’s fastest growing start ups in the exciting digital health care space. We provide an online market place for home health care services. We are connecting caregivers with families and seniors to provide care services at homes.
We help elderly people stay as home as long as possible and enjoy the highest quality of life while doing so. Our product allows for a conscious choice of rated care professionals and encourages transparent communication between all the parties involved.
We are investor-backed and have been the only startup from Berlin to make it to the final of the Tech Crunch Disrupt conference in London in 2015 and pitch on stage. Join us on our mission to revolutionise the delivery of home health care through technology.
We just completed raising a financing round, have acquisition channels ready to scale and are looking for hungry interns to help us grow our business by factor 20x within the next year.The goal of the internship is to give you insights throughout all areas of operations, illustrating what it means to operate a startup growing at full speed.
You can find more information on us on our website www.veyo.de or in our tech crunch on stage pitch from last year under https://techcrunch.com/startup-battlefield/veyo-care/.
Who you will be working with.
The Veyo team consists of alumni of Europe’s most successful startups as well larger innovative corporations. Since its founding Veyo Care attracted people from Delivery Hero, Criteo, Booking.com, Microsoft and large pharmaceutical companies, educated at the leading institutions such as Harvard University, Yale, Cambridge, ESCP or the University of St. Gallen. We are people that work with passion and go the extra mile beyond what’s necessary. We want to work with the best and our promise to you is that we are never going to compromise on team quality. Every hire coming after you will be equally passionate about what they do. Let’s have a true impact on one of the biggest future industries together.
Where you will be working.
Our office is located in the center of Berlin’s hip Mitte district, just a couple of minutes walking distance from Friedrichstrasse S-Bahn Station and right next to Charité Clinic, Germany’s largest and most advanced Hospital. Join us in a modern, very bright and beautiful penthouse office with a view on Berlin’s most famous sights.
- Support us in all parts of a growing business – sales, service, business development & hands on operations – do what needs to be done
- Be smart and optimize processes – everything around you is changing, give structured feedback to improve processes and make business sustainable
- Acquire new customers and pitch to people on the phone (no cold calling, all inbound leads)
- Help us estbalish our b2b presence
- Help us grow existing online marketing channels
- Work together with product management to improve the usability of our tech product
- Adhoc help with business analytics
- Do anything necessary to help us grow our business
Who you are
- Studying for a Bachelors / Masters degree or completed degree (OR exciting alternative life story)
- You really want to learn everything about building and scaling a startup, curiosity lies in your very nature
- You are willing to learn a lot of hard skills including Excel/Powerpoint, CRM Software
- Ideally startup, consulting or banking experience
- You are highly passionate about internet technology and/or health care
- High level of initiative and results orientation, ability to work independently, and strong sense of ownership
- You are highly passionate about what you do
- Fluent in German and English (Both required)
- You are a digital native and have an excellent understanding of the internet and software
- You want to win with us and help make home health care better for everyone
What we offer
We are a strong community and support work alumni with our investor network beyond the working relationship. If you perform well and want to start a company later on, we will gladly support you in your fundraising activities
We are fans of learning new skills. Take part in different workshops, e.g. an exclusive sales workshop with a well-known billionaire from Germany. We pay money to employees for completing online courses – want to start coding or get better at Excel? We reward you.
- Highly independent working environment
- Young, motivated and international team with flat hierarchy and open communication
- Challenging assignments rich in diversity, along with direct responsibilities
- Real impact in one of the most important industries of the next decade
- It’s more than just work – you will actually help people. We get loads of thank-you emails and post cards from families – and it does make a difference.
- 6 – 12 Months
- With a bachelors or masters degree: 1600€
- During studies: 1000€
Apply at veyocare.recruiterbox.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →