HR Intern – Recruiting (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re now looking for an Intern (m/f) to join our HR & Organization team, starting this Summer.
Over the course of this internship you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on HR and recruiting experience and shape the future of our dynamic start-up. You will be involved in building and maintaining our recruiting pipeline to ensure we’re always well-placed to find the best talents. Whether identifying top talent, ensuring excellent candidate experience, or spreading the word via our employer branding and recruitment marketing efforts, you will have the chance to make an impact on our growing company.
In this role, you will
- Take responsibility for active sourcing of top candidates via social media channels e.g. LinkedIn, as well as posting to relevant job boards.
- Manage day-to-day recruitment tasks with high quality candidate experience in mind, including timely candidate correspondence, smart interview scheduling and maintenance of candidate records via our applicant tracking system.
- Contribute to our employer branding and recruitment marketing efforts, including development of our careers site, social media activities, and blog posts.
- Help post job adverts across multiple channels and networks.
- Get involved with transformational projects that optimise our HR and recruiting processes.
- Support our HR Manager with on- and off-boarding processes.
What you’ll bring
- Previous experience as a working student or intern in a start-up HR/Recruiting role is preferred, but not a must.
- An interest in the world of HR, recruiting, and start-ups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong service-orientation towards candidates and hiring managers.
- Well-organized, able to prioritize, and excellent attention-to-detail.
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach.
- Currently studying (or a recent graduate in) business, psychology, marketing, languages, human resources, or a similar field
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- Independence and responsibility from day one.
- A diverse and friendly team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!