HR Working Student or Intern (f/m) // NewStore
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of something bigger
Founded by Stephan Schambach, the NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen.
Follow your passion
People Operations is a critical function at NewStore. As HR Working Student or Intern you will not only have the opportunity to develop your own skills, but to shape the organization by providing excellent HR service and support to our team. Similar to NewStore being located in the heart of Berlin, you will be at the heart of our business helping us to find, grow, and keep talent.
- You will be an important member of our small HR team, given and expected to take on responsibility from day one
- You will support our Recruiting activities in various stages of the candidate journey, such as candidate management, active sourcing, career events, etc.
- You will support our onboarding activities to helping create a welcoming atmosphere and providing the guidance necessary for new hires from all over the world
- You will take care of administrative tasks such as preparing reference letters, employment confirmations, and any further employee documents.
- You’ll be part of a flat, fast-moving organization motivated by collaboration.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You get things done and take ownership. You are curious, and inquire before assuming. You are open to new ideas, and share your own with candor. You leave your comfort zone. You make mistakes and learn from them, and you share your learnings and information. You disrupt current processes and ways of working, by asking: how can we be more effective? You aren’t complacent.
You put the team’s interest above your own. You know that when our customers and team members win, we all win. You listen and you propose solutions based on looking at the problem from several different perspectives.
You understand our business and our people. You know what motivates our teams, and our customers and how to unlock their potential. You respectfully challenge ideas, even when doing so is uncomfortable. You ensure compromise does not come for the sake of social cohesion.
What We Need From You:
- You are enrolled as a student, ideally pursuing a degree with a focus in HR
- You are excited about the business area of People (i.e. Human Resources)
- Organizing and coordination ability
- A hands-on mentality and willingness to learn
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic and quickly growing environment
- Strong German and English communication skills
What NewStore Offers:
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern, elegant and flexible working environment
- Catered lunch three times/week
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished during the day
Questions? Email us at: