HR Working Student/Intern (m/f/d) // Acatus
Acatus is a game-changing B2B fintech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting up the infrastructure to build the premier digital pan-European Debt Capital Markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together.
- You support the Human Resources team with all aspects of recruiting.
- You will be part of the direct search and application management for a variety of open positions.
- You will be posting and tracking job announcements, coordinating interviews with potential job candidates.
- You will be maintaining reports on employee benefits and related information.
- You take over daily activities like general administrative tasks.
- You report directly to the Managing Director.
- You are a college student at junior or senior level with a focus on Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or a related business field.
- You have strong analytical skills and a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- You are highly reliable and possess a hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in German and English.
- You have the ability to perform multiple tasks at one time whilst remaining very detail-oriented.
- Ideally you have experience from previous internships in general human resources or employee relations.
- You will become a part of a top VC-backed growth-stage fintech startup.
- You will join a highly skilled team of finance, capital markets, law, IT and communication specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit from.
- As Acatus strives for flat hierarchies and employee empowerment, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day one. You will have the opportunity to build and shape Europe’s leading Debt Capital Markets platform with us.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receive your application!