Inside Sales Specialist Intern / Student Employee // Zagor Project
Founded in 2015, ZAGENO is eliminating bottlenecks to breakthrough science and research through curated connections linking scientists and their institutions’ procurement offices with leading life-science vendors. World-renowned academic and government research facilities, global pharmaceutical companies, and biotechs large and small are already users of our unique, online biotech marketplace, currently comprising of about five million products.
What do we do?
- We make purchasing transactions more efficient for both buyers and sellers.
- We help scientists choose the optimal laboratory kits and materials for each unique experiment setup.
- We provide a valuable, expanded sales channel for our vendor partners.
The growing ZAGENO team of 60 in Berlin, Germany and Cambridge, US includes accessible experts in science, e-commerce, systems integration, and customer support. Our team works directly with customers to enable smarter, faster processes — allowing more time and resources for value-added science and better research results. Find out more on https://zageno.com
- Contact existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
- Employ web-based strategies to teach prospects how ZAGENO optimizes their ordering processes
- Meet monthly revenues targets by promoting new platform use and developing existing accounts Encourage customer feedback and channel it to the relevant teams–service, marketing, technology
- Support the Platform Promoter Team to achieve growth by delivering valuable business intelligence
- Utilize and maintain CRM software
- Collaborate with and report to a lead Platform Promoter
- Position Duration: 3-6 Months
- Part-/Full-time possible
What we offer
- Working on a meaningful long-term challenge with high impact worldwide
- Dynamic team with a global vision and mindset
- Freedom to shape your role and exercise your creativity
- Budget to work with the best possible tools and resources
- Challenging, international and exciting working environment with a `lean` attitude
- Competitive compensation
- Inventive office in trendy Berlin Kreuzberg
- University student, Business or Technical field of study a plus
- Confident in engaging clients in conversation and building client relationships
- Have fun talking to people and enthusiastic when bringing in new users Strong desire to exceed and intense determination to win
- Excels in international work environments
- Outstanding communication skills in English, German a BIG plus
- Biology or research experience a plus