Intern Business Development (f/m) // solarisBank
- You are part of our Business Development team and will work with different departments (i.e. Strategy, Project and Product department)
- You identify and analyse social and economic information, strategic issues and trends that affect people, industries, markets and companies, on a regional and global scale
- You will acquire and manage the delivery of various kinds of data, which is crucial for our business models and strategy
- You will work on business strategies for different product lines
- You create presentations for both internal departments and our external partners
- You support your BusDev colleagues with ad-hoc research requests as well as ongoing (operational) tasks
- You are involved in complex and exciting projects in the digital banking industry
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You are currently enrolled at a top university for a Bachelor or Master study in Economics, Business Administration or Finance
- You have gained first working experience (6-9 months) in the fields of strategy consultancy, Investment Banking or PE, Startups, venture capital funds, marketing concerns and/or equity research
- You are able to develop business models and present them in a clear and structured way
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your projects
- You are highly analytical and are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You write and speak fluent English
- You are for a minimum 6 months available
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- We aren’t a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →