Intern Business Development FRANCE / ITALY / SPAIN // GetYourPilot
Are you an outgoing person full of unused potential? Do you want to learn how to start a company and scale it rapidly? GetYourPilot is an upcoming, investors-backed web platform revolutionising the drone services industry and we are looking for a people's person seeking an internship in business development. Perfect fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is required.
Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
GetYourPilot, Berlin, Germany
Help an early-stage start-up to become a global player in the drone services industry
You are an outgoing person full of unused potential? You are interested in the start-up world and want to get prepared for your future as a founder? You want to learn how to start a company and scale it rapidly?
GetYourPilot is an internet platform for drone photography and aerial filming services. Our clients contact us for drone services (aerial films for events, real estate, site inspections, thermography…) and in turn we place their orders with certified drone pilots across Europe. We are an early stage start-up backed by successful investors and relocating from Switzerland to Berlin in a vibrant, opportunity-driven incubator.
GetYourPilot is looking for a passionate, driven individual to lead the international expansion of the company. As an entrepreneur in residence, you will be responsible for setting up and developing sales channels. You will identify, contact and acquire a multi facetted selection of customers across different categories (such as weddings, events, luxury hotels and real estate agencies). You will be speaking directly with the decision-makers and you will optimize sales processes and partner operations. In addition, you will be responsible for setting the communication strategy through the social media.
Who you are
- You are a brilliant sales person and a real people person
- You work well under pressure and take initiative.
- You love managing your own business portfolio and identifying new business opportunities
- You aim to quickly develop relationships and you deliver exceptional pitches.
- You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions.
- You thrive in a learning culture and fast-paced environments
- Perfect fluency in French, Italian OR Spanish and excellent communication skills are required.
- Exposure to international backgrounds and work experience in high-performance environments will strongly enhance your application.
What we offer
- A chance to get a full time job after your internship.
- You will learn about a disruptive industry from a uniquely positioned start-up.
- You will gain a set of skills needed to found your own company in the future.
- You will report directly to the CEO and learn from our successful investors.
- You will enjoy an unlimited supply of snacks, fresh fruits and healthy smoothies.
- You will work in a dynamic environment at the heart of Berlin.
- Internship salary and very attractive bonus.
We are looking for an intern available immediately and for a duration of 3 to 6 months. Instead of a cover letter, please write 3-5 ways businesses could benefit from drone photography and aerial filming services. Please send this and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →