Intern / Business Development (m/f) // testXchange
testXchange is an online marketplace for Industrial Testing. You have no idea about that market? Well, that’s because it’s a hidden gem. We’re talking about a globally addressable $30B industry that wants to be revolutionized!
We have launched our beta product only recently. Already now we’re helping hundreds of industry purchasers finding the right laboratories for their tests. We’re growing rapidly in the German market and will be expanding to international markets later this year.
testXchange was founded by industry experts in Industrial Testing and seasoned Internet executives with backgrounds at Rocket Internet, DaWanda and Rambler (Russian internet dinosaur).
We’re well funded and supported by an impressive board of advisors / business angels knowing the industry inside and out.
We’re a highly skilled and motivated team of currently 9 people. We love working hard, eating South American food, making (sometimes inappropriate) jokes, and trying a new method of preparing coffee every other week.
- Working with Sales and Marketing on defining and implementing the international go-to-market strategy
- Analysing the testing market, structuring the testing offers and help defining and structuring our international service offer range
- Resolving customer requests for testing laboratory searches and develop solutions to enhance the testing search service internationally
- Developing / enhancing account management strategies and tools
- Working closely with the leadership team to evaluate strategies
- You are a student with a technical background, e.g. Engineering / Wirtschaftsingenieur or have otherwise strong technical understanding / interest in the testing industry
- You’re highly analytical, well-structured and committed
- You’re highly organized with an extreme attention to detail
- You’re comfortable having ambitious goals and focusing all your activities on reaching them
- You speak English fluently
- German reading/speaking skills
- Previous experience with B2B go-to-market strategies, Startup or consultancy experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the newest online marketplace trends
- Knowledge of web development technologies
- A relentless customer focus
What we offer:
- A team that’s great to work and have fun with
- A management team that cares about your development
- Coaching on various business-related topics
- A competitive salary
- A creative work atmosphere and quick decision making processes
- A modern and well-equipped office in West Berlin
- A chance to have tangible impact on a global industry and learn a ton of things in the process
Apply now by mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at 030 / 34 65 581 00.