Intern Human Resources // movingimage
August 7, 2018
Do you want to…
- get hands on experience on a broad variety of HR topics, processes and tasks?
- support our recruiting processes ranging from job descriptions and communication with applicants to the onboarding of new employees?
- develop and implement ideas related to HR topics such as employer branding, company culture, feedback and performance processes?
- get an overview about, support and optimize our daily HR (admin) processes?
- get involved in drafting employment contracts, job references and the like?
- be a part of a growing SaaS company which works in an agile way?
Are you …
- a student, ideally with a focus on HR, management or psychology?
- eager to further develop, learn a lot and take responsibility?
- great in interpersonal matters and able to work independently with a deep sense of commitment?
- a team player with a good sense of humor and motivated to get things done?
- good MS-Office and organizational skills
- good in English and German, both written and verbally?
- Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
- Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
- Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
- Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
- Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.
Visit the company websitemovingimage