Intern in Account / Partnership Management // Zizoo
- Enhance the overall quality of the data
- Update Zizoo’s database of inventory
- Maintain technical infrastructure for data
- Generate reports on achievements
- Independently communicate with our partner boat charters
Your profile and skills
- Skilled in excel sheets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and have a positive, well structured work ethic
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a solution-orientated mentality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications English skills, both written and verbal. (German and other languages are a plus)
- You think outside the box and find creative solutions
What Zizoo offers
- A committed, successful and international team.
- A data-driven environment where good ideas flourish. Got a good idea? We’ll test it!
- Awesome office space in Berlin Kreuzberg
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture.
- Team building events
If you are interested in this position and able to start right away, contact us!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →