Intern (m/f) Sales Analyst // Applause
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Netflix– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are now looking for a English, German, Spanish, Italien or French speaking:
Intern (m/f) Sales Analyst – Europe
- You support our Business Development and Sales Team and help them research, identify and approach potential customers for our Testing solutions on the European market (e.g. Italy, Spain, German, France).
- You analyze markets and identify possible contact persons for prospective customers.
- You handle sales-related tasks (preparing sales reports and statistics, database searches etc.).
- You are responsible for the preparation and evaluation of campaigns
- You play an important role to assess the success of sales related events
- You are currently studying (e.g. Business, IT, Engineering, Social Sciences) and have 1-2 years to go.
- You have a good understanding of the mobile industry and its applications (Apps, Wearables, Web-Portals) or are interested to know more about it.
- You are a quick learner, highly motivated, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
- You speak English and one European language (e.g. French, Italian, Spanish, German) fluently.
- You are willing to support us 40 h / weekly for a minimum of 6 months
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe as to inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect highquality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!