Intern (m/f) in Sales – German Market // EMnify
- Looking to become an expert in Sales?
- Do you speak German, as well as English?
Key Activities: A Sales Intern generates new business opportunities by prospecting into business accounts via telephone and email. Your mission is to leave a great first impression about EMnify.
- Respond to incoming web, chat, and phone inquiries from German and English speaking markets
- Qualify sales leads and provide an initial set of information to them about how EMnify can benefit their business
- Partner with our experienced Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline, while developing your skills.
- Student of business, economics, marketing or similar with an interest in technology (Internet of Things, Machine-2-Machine), communications, engineering, software and applications
- Eloquence, service orientation, and ‘winning’ telephone personality skills
- Analytical and critical in data handling
- Creativity, enthusiasm and positive thinking, always with the aim to resolve challenges
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English for our internal communication plus near-to-native language skills in German. Any other language is a plus!
- Experience in telesales, call center, customer care
- Experience in the use of a CRM tool.
What we offer
- A chance to grow within EMnify by training, coaching
- Competitive hourly rate, flexible work-schedule
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape a young and ambitious business.
EMnify is a Berlin based start-up that provides cloud-based SaaS and IaaS in the telecommunications and IoT space. Our company helps smart businesses turn their ideas into connected products and services. Following a recent round of financing and 18 months into the market, we are accelerating our global product roll-out and growing our innovative, dynamic and international team that drives success.
If you’re interested in this position and in case of questions please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →