Intern (m/f) IT Systems Team // BMG
What you should know about us
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than seven years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
Your main responsibility will be to support our IT Systems Team in the daily business. This includes the following tasks:
- Provide effective and friendly 1st/2nd line support to all users over the business core operating hours.
- Resolve support issues on PC/Mac devices, including desktop applications. Basic phone system management.
- Complete daily proactive checks of the IT infrastructure systems.
- Maintain existing and deploy new desktop systems as required.
- Assist with the proactive management of the IT infrastructure including the monitoring of server systems.
- Identify possible issues and escalate to senior support if necessary.
- You are either studying or have successfully completed a professional education or equivalent in an IT-related field, MCSA, ITIL foundation is a plus.
- You have already gained office experience within a busy IT service desk environment.
- You have excellent English skills and a good understanding of Windows and Mac operating systems, client-server networks and Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Ideally you have had network infrastructure experience with Switches, Routers, Wireless, Servers.
- You are a collaborative and flexible team player who is able to efficiently manage your time and resources and to prioritize ad hoc work.
- If you can convince us with your team spirit and good interpersonal skills within a demanding and challenging environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- A monthly salary of 1.530 Euros gross for 40 hours per week
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working hours in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Occasional in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply in either German or English.
BMG Rights Management GmbH / Recruiting Services
Postfach 90 20 00
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →