Intern or Temp: Entrepreneurial Project Lead (f/m) // adviqo AG
adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
Do you love the responsibility to run your own business? Do you want to be part of a growing international team with a startup mindset inside a mature company? We are looking for a detail-oriented
Intern or Temp: Entrepreneurial Project Lead (f/m)
adviqo, we are always searching for new innovative markets in the life coaching area and developing new brands in this field. During the project, you will be involved in the entire life cycle of one of our brands (business units of adviqo) and gathering deep knowledge of how to manage and run your own business.
- Full responsibility for the whole project management part
- Managing the Advisor Management and Customer Support field for the brand
- Analysing the performance: real time monitoring, troubleshooting, running analyses on databases
- Planning, coordinating and managing the marketing and CRM activities of the brand in close cooperation with the Marketing department of adviqo
- Budget planning and Budget controlling
- Managing the external service provider = manage and lead through the daily-business; concept creation for product optimization; time and cost tracking; monitoring of any offers
- Coordinating with team members in identifying, reporting and resolving brand issues
- Developing innovative solutions and managing priorities according to KPIs
- Working together with other departments (Accounting, Controlling, Business Intelligence) for internal cooperation
- You are a matriculated student or finished your studies already with a strong study record either in Marketing, Management, Information Technologies, Communication or Digital Media
- You have already proven experience (internship and/or job) in digital marketing, management or telecommunications or convince us that you have a passion towards mobile marketing
- You are persevering, committed and creative with regards to goal achievement
- You have a passion to solve problems analytically as well as the capability to convey results with enthusiasm
- You love to work in a team and to take responsibility of a project
- You are an expert of the German and English language (it’s a must), other languages are considered as an asset
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit complete your profile
What you get
- WE CARE: We care about our customers: users and readers, we care about our team and how can we make things easy or better for all our employees.
- WE GET IT DONE: We THINK long term, ACT short term but PLAN actions to fix the long term. We figure out ways to get it done.
- WE ENJOY: We love to do our work, to see that our actions have results and to grow professionally. We enjoy our time at work and help to make it enjoyable to be at the office with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- WE SUPPORT: We will support you right from the start during your relocation/visa process and/or other administrative issues
- WE DEVELOP: Consistent further development is the key for us, therefore we have individual trainings budgets & career plans
- WE OFFER: Daily drinks and fresh fruit, free sport and language (German & English) courses and a nice after-work culture
- Place of work: Berlin (located in the heart of Berlin, directly close to Checkpoint Charlie; Berlin-Mitte)
- Duration: preferred min. 3 – 6 months
Interested? Then send us your application (CV, possible starting date & certificate of matriculation if you are still a student) to firstname.lastname@example.org.