Intern or Working student Entrepreneurship and Marketing (f/x/m) // PUSH FOUNDERS
Push! Founders is a Berlin-based company builder, aiming at helping people with business ideas to make them come to life. We do this by providing support with the entrepreneurial execution of their venture (business evaluation of their idea, building an MVP); with the involvement of great C-level profiles; and with finding them the right investors to support the future development of their company.
We do this because we believe in innovation and that anyone with an idea, even without entrepreneurial experience, resources nor time, should be able to launch a company that will make the world better.
Push! Founders leads people with great business ideas into the entrepreneurial world without the risks but with the benefits.
At Push! Founders, you will be a full member of our team from day one and will play a big role in shaping the company.
You will be working on our unique company builder and also on one of our new venture that will truly disrupt the market!
Your tasks on our new project, following the Design Thinking methodology, will include:
- You organize and conduct interviews
- You identify customer needs and create our users’ personas
- You design and help implement a digital customer journey of our customers
- You design and create prototypes to solve our personas’ pain points
- You collect feedback from users
- You conduct market research, analyze the competition, the opportunities and threats
- You develop a solid business model and write a business plan
- You compute a compelling financial model
- You create splendid presentations
- A bunch more exciting tasks that will develop along the way – it will never get boring and you will learn a lot!
Your tasks at the company level will include:
- You maintain and feed our Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, Facebook, Instagram)
- You write content for Marketing material (website, flyers)
- You help with the organization of events
- You are currently enrolled in the final year of your Bachelor studies or enrolled in a Master’s program (Entrepreneuriat / Innovation / Business / Engineering / Other, we value diverse backgrounds)
- You are passionate about Innovation and Startups, and know or are willing to learn the Design Thinking process
- You are excited about inbound and content marketing
- You are an independent, proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach
- You value working in a fast paced environment where your contribution makes an impact
- You have impressive writing skills in English (native speaker) and fluent in German
- Last but not least: you’re a true team player
We are a small team with big ambitions. We are passionate about innovation and want to help our founders bringing their solutions to life. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions that should always be founded on facts and rational arguments. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback. Everybody has a personal drive and contributes through autonomous work.