Intern // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform based on SaaS model to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
This is an opportunity for you to gain invaluable insights into a high-tech startup, and to have a direct impact on the success of our company. Our interns don’t just do administrative work; they are meaningful contributors to the overall business including working with the executive team on a variety of tasks supporting Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Operations. This means you could be doing anything from designing and tracking email campaigns to attending pitches with our sales reps. Perhaps you’ve done this before, maybe not. What’s important to us is that we hustle and so do you. We are looking for a energetic all-rounder who shares our passion for connecting people to jobs at scale.
Once you land at SmartRecruiters, here are some of the things you will do:
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Support with planning and organizing events
- Create Keynote and/or Powerpoints presentations for live events and webinars
- Support Sales Account Executives with pitch preparation and attend occasional pitches
- Draft Editorial content
- Organize roadshows to meet journalists, partners and prospects
- Design and track CRM Email Campaigns
- Support with billing and controlling
Before you get here, this is who you are and what you’ve done:
- Highly structured and analytical – good with details
- Internet savvy, particularly comfortable with Google Apps and MS Excel
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German, English, and preferably additional European languages
- Comfortable working under constraints and dealing with ambiguity
- Genuinely interested in online recruiting and HR technology
You like to get your hands dirty and produce quality work with minimal supervision. Preferably you have previous startup work experience. Relevant education in business and administration is desirable, but talent and drive beat diplomas.
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. This is an opportunity for you to take on full ownership of a key area and bring it to life. Your work will have a direct impact on getting the product off the ground.
We’re an international team with offices in Berlin, Krakow, London, Spokane, and San Francisco.
- Contract: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Duration: Minimum 6 months, with the option for extension or conversion to a full-time contract for the right candidate
- Salary: 1600 Eur / month
- Location: Berlin Mitte
- Starting Date: ASAP
Please note: this position is available for EU work permit holders only.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you’re looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best – you’ve found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.