Intern in Visual Design (f/m) // Tourlane
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe?). We combine the first-hand experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. Our Apps bring travel consultancy to a state-of-the-art level of tech and design and thereby will shape the future of individual and adventure trips.
Our product matches travellers with pre-selected travel specialists, making the booking of individual and adventure trips comparable, fast and easy (approx. 28k matches last year). Moreover we launched our first tour operators for Africa (www.tourlane-africa.de) and Australia / New Zealand (www.tourlane-downunder.de) to offer our own trips.
We are supported by Investors such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, Getyourguide and Airbnb, which support us to become the leading tech company in individual tourism.
In 2018 we will heavily invest in our tech product to support our ambitious growth. To make this happen we are currently building our tech&design team. Join us as an intern (f/m) in Visual Design, we need your help to make this happen!
- You work closely with our marketing team while designing social media campaigns, newsletters, landing pages, vector graphics
- You are responsible for the design of print material, like promotional articles, flyers, posters, …
- You are in charge of pictures research and their implementation
- You help the senior designers with the development of the brand and the creation of graphic assets
- You support our marketing, design, product and tech team and provide creative ideas and insights in order to always improve our products and corporate identity
- You are a bachelor or master student in Graphic Design, Communication Design or a related field of studies
- You are a proficient user of the Adobe CS as well as Sketch and have ideally experience in illustrating icons
- You have an elevated aesthetic sense and can create elegant products
- You enjoy working independently and are eager to take ownerships of small projects
- You understand the importance of these three words: teamwork, teamwork and teamwork.
- You are curious and you want to learn new things
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
What we are offering:
- The opportunity to shape the future of adventure and individual trips
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Wooga, Rocket Internet, Dubsmash and many more
- Use our great network in the European and US Start-Up scene
- Have a great impact on our company’s success – we believe in a small but excellent team
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!