Intern or Working Student (Content Marketing) // Holvi
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic intern or working student to join our content marketing team in Berlin. We’re looking for someone who either has some previous experience in content writing, is used to working with a CMS or is motivated to learn these skills. You will be working closely with our marketing team to implement and improve our content marketing and SEO efforts. You’ll join a rapidly growing team of specialists where you have plenty of opportunities to learn fast and help us to become the preferred banking service for European microentrepreneurs. We offer you a positive and dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude, a competitive salary and useful qualifications to kickstart your career in a fast growing fintech startup.
Your role and responsibilities
- Content management for new and existing content
- Check new content for clarity, organisation, readability, user value and style
- Continuous improvement of existing content
- Create briefings for our external writers in german and english
- Assign work to external writers and give feedback on text quality
- Learn how to use different content and marketing tools for content creation and monitoring
- Help to research and develop content ideas and implement SEO best practices
- Improve content by writing compelling headlines to attract our potential customers
- Excellent communication and writing skills in German are required (native speaker).
- Fast reader with excellent comprehension
- Solid organizational skills and ability to self-manage time and stick to deadlines
- You are strategic and results-oriented
- Experience with writing, proofreading and editing content is a plus
- Experience with a CMS (preferably WordPress) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Humane – Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; an accessible, warm and understanding partner.
- Expert – Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding of how to help our customers in their everyday lives. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
- Of fanatic quality – Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
- Genuine – We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake – credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- A talented team of 80+ colleagues representing 18 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work
- Sport benefit (Urban Sports Club)
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast-growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
If this sounds like a journey you’d be interested in, please submit your CV and application no later than 23rd of May.