International Business Development Intern (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
Are you keen to gather experience in business development, sales and account optimization in the start-up world? Are you passionate about interacting with different departments and eager to tackle challenges in a great team?
As our new Business Development Intern you will join an international, data driven, and performance-hungry tech-company scaling in the highly competitive vacation rental travel vertical. You will be an integral part of our Business Development team supporting established markets and driving internationalization.
In this role, you will
- Support the company’s business development in our 16 markets and help launch new markets.
- Improve the value proposition for vacation rental partners and secure HomeToGo as their most attractive distribution channel.
- Develop and implement acquisition, cooperation, and optimization strategies.
- Monitor partner KPIs and optimize current partner accounts.
- Work closely with our other departments e.g. Product, Marketing, IT, and Business Intelligence.
What you’ll bring
- You are studying, or recently completed studies in, business, finance or law.
- Curiosity and desire to learn new things every day.
- You are self-organized and able to work independently.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who likes to work in an international environment.
- Excellent English plus at least one additional language (German, French or Spanish).
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!