International Business Development Intern (m/f) // HomeToGo GmbH
Who we are:
HomeToGo (www.hometogo.com) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals. We have grown to more than 80 employees and now offer over 7 million properties in 200+ countries across the world. Currently, we are helping users in 14 countries Recently, HomeToGo was also ranked 7th best employer in Berlin on kununu.
We are looking for an International Business Development Intern (m/f) to start as soon as possible, and is available for at least 6 months. This role will be based in our Berlin office.
Are you keen to gather relevant experiences in business development, sales and account optimisation in the meta search world? Are you passionate about interacting with different departments and eager to tackle challenges in a great team?
Then what are you waiting for? Start at HomeToGo as our new Business Development Intern and join an international, data-driven and performance-hungry tech-company. You will be an integral part of our Business Development team, supporting established markets and driving internationalisation.
Your tasks will include (among others):
- Support the company’s business development in our 14 active-markets, and support launches of new markets.
- Improve the value proposition for partners as most attractive distribution channel.
- Make our offering more attractive and increase customer satisfaction acquiring relevant Partners (including independent contract negotiation).
- Develop and implement acquisition, cooperation and optimisation strategies.
- Monitor partner KPIs and optimise current partner accounts.
- Work closely with our other departments, i.e. Product, Marketing, IT and BI.
- You are currently enrolled at a university, studying business, finance or law.
- You are curious and have a desire to learn new things every day .
- You are a self-organised and are able to work independently.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and likes to work in an international environment.
- You possess an excellent English skills. One additional language (German, French or Spanish) is a plus.
What we offer:
- An interesting and rapidly evolving product.
- A steep learning curve with flat hierarchies and regular feedback.
- A competitive salary/A paid-internship
- An international, well-funded environment with fun colleagues from all over the world.
- Top of the line tech equipment, height-adjustable tables and office location in Prenzlauer Berg.
- We keep you up and healthy with delicious coffee, fresh fruits, and weekly yoga classes.
- Flexible working hours with an option to work remotely once a month.
- Beer Fridays, Lunch Roulette and regular team events.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →