INTERNSHIP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ITALY – NATIVE ITALIAN SPEAKER // LionsHome
We are looking for a full-time intern (40h/week) for our business development in the IT market who is a ITALIAN NATIVE SPEAKER and would be available for at least 3 months. You would work in our beautiful startup loft in Mitte at Hackescher Markt in the heart of Berlin.
Who we are:
LionsHome GmbH is a startup based in Berlin and we operate shopping portals for Home & Garden in Germany and several other markets including the IT. On our site users can explore the assortment of furniture, home accessories and garden products of a large variety of shops in one place and compare the offerings. Our aim is to assist users when shopping for Home & Living and enable them to find the right product at the best price.
- Native level of ITALIAN
- You are an enrolled student at any university (mandatory requirement)
- You feel confident approaching people via phone
- You can work in a structured and result-oriented way
- You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- You have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and are a team player
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You will be responsible for the IT market in close coordination with the management
- You will be responsible for contacting possible partners through phone calls and emails in order to get them on board with our different projects
- Independent research for suitable cooperation partners
- You will learn and work with important key-tools in online-marketing
- You will be in charge of the IT online magazine by creating new content every week
What we offer:
- €400 per month
- An exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in the area of business development, online marketing and the world of startups
- Weekly workshops covering a variety of topics
- Independent work with exciting projects
- A work place in the Berlin internet scene with good opportunities to make contacts
- Working together with a young, international team made out of 15 people
- Beautiful office with ideal transport links (Hackescher Markt/Berlin Mitte)
- Free coffee, refreshments & fruits
- Friday social drinks
Are you interested?
Become a part of LionsHome and send us your convincing application (resume and cover letter) including your earliest start date.
Please send it via e-mail to: email@example.com
Location: Sophienstraße 16, 10178 Berlin – Mitte