Internship Business Development – Mobile Marketing & Media Buying // 7green
At 7green, we are a passionate, innovative and trusted group of mobile marketers working to build a better, more transparent and more streamlined performance-based marketing experience. 7green’s unique insights and methods along with its proprietary performance distribution platform enables us to reach countless media sources with sophisticated targeting capabilities to maximize our ability to deliver positive results. Every day we leverage massive amounts of data to quickly identify and acquire new mobile customers.
Looking for an opportunity to join a mobile marketing leader and help our vision grow and achieve exciting new heights? If so, this could be the right role for you!
This 6-month internship offers you the unique opportunity to join a strategic and innovative startup in Berlin! The intern will play a key role in our continued success and growth with the exciting opportunity to manage channels and partners, identify new opportunities for new user growth and retention, and strategize for and fulfill content distribution strategies. This is a role for anyone who’s ready to share their ideas in Mobile in order to have a real impact on the future of 7green and mobile app marketing as a whole, all while working with a collaborative team of international marketers.
This exciting and challenging position is for anyone who is looking for a role that affords them the chance to get a foot in the door of the Mobile Industry, be a true leader in Mobile App Marketing.
- Help own the relationships with digital media partners
- Identify, evaluate and onboard new partners
- Lead the process on further developing the supply side of business
- Identify areas of growth, retention, and awareness that can be reached via our channels
- Use our proprietary software to set up mobile performance marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments in mobile marketing and the media buying industry
- Current student or fresh graduate with a valid working permit for Germany
- Strong & effective communication skills, both externally and internally
- Fluent in English, written and verbal, German is a plus
- Complex problem solver, ability to prioritize multiple projects at once and meet their deadlines
- Interest in analyzing data and crunching numbers
- Passionate about Mobile Performance Marketing and eager to learn
- Office in the heart of Berlin with an excellent connection to public transport
- An international team of experts in the field, that will teach you everything you need to know
- An extremely steap learning curve
- Team and networking events
- Oh, and yes, coffee is on us :-)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →