Internship Buying (m/f) // MONOQI
MONOQI is the online destination for hand-picked design. Since 2012, we have dedicated ourselves to collecting hard-to-find and limited-edition design products. With an international team representing over 25 nationalities, MONOQI searches the globe for the best contemporary design, making strong curatorial selections.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in the heart of Berlin with a unified vision of changing the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our Buying team.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work with the Sales & Buying team who are responsible for developing commercially driven yet exciting, design and trend focused sales campaigns and MONOQI permanent offer
- Support with vendor management, contacting brands to introduce campaigns or MONOQI permanent offer and onboarding vendors to MONOQI’s terms & conditions of sale
- Forecasting quantities to ensure adequate products are reserved as well as inventory management
- Assist the Sales & Buying team with sourcing new products
- Obtain product information and details from vendors in a structured and systematic manner
- Organising samples and promotional materials from brands for any planned photo shoots
- Assist with analysis, reporting and competitor analysis
- Assist the Sales & Buying team with daily tasks and special projects
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You are (a) enrolled as a Bachelor student at university/college and available for a three month non-mandatory internship or (b) enrolled as a Bachelor or Master’s student and available for a mandatory/compulsory internship of up to six months (full time)
- You have strong organizational and good communication skills
- You are a team player
- You bring the ability to identify brands that fits the aesthetic vision of MONOQI
- You have a strong affinity for e-commerce
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken), German, French and other languages is a plus
What do we offer:
- A challenging, self-motivated internship in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, and quick decisions and results
- Yoga classes
- An open, creative, and design-minded workspace in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application.