Internship Buying (m/f) // MONOQI
MONOQI is the online destination for hand-picked design. Since 2012, we have dedicated ourselves to collecting hard-to-find and limited-edition design products. With an international team representing over 25 nationalities, MONOQI searches the globe for the best contemporary design, making strong curatorial selections.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in the heart of Berlin with a unified vision of changing the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member of our Buying team.
What you’ll be working on:
- You will support with vendor management and preparing the merchandising documentation
- You will be sourcing new products
- You will be taken care of pricing and competitor analysis as well as reporting and sales analysis
- Further, you will be working with other departments to support special projects
- You will assist the buying team with daily tasks
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor’s or Master’s student at university/college and (a) available for a three month non-mandatory internship or (b) a mandatory/compulsory internship of up to six months (full time)
- You have strong organizational and good communication skills
- You are a team player
- You bring the ability to identify brands that fits the aesthetic vision of MONOQI
- You have a strong affinity for e-commerce
- Excellent command of German and English (both written and spoken), other languages is a plus
What do we offer:
- A challenging, self-motivated internship in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, and quick decisions and results
- Yoga classes
- An open, creative, and design-minded workspace in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application.