Internship – English Copywriter // Tech Open Air Berlin
We are looking for a motivated English-language copywriter who is highly organised, can hit tight deadlines, and is able to cut to the heart of a story and tell it clearly.
You’ll need to be able to structure your workload and have confidence in your own decisions. You’ll be working closely with key team members in TOA’s Marketing and Social Media team, and the editor of TOA.life.
You’ll assist in online campaigns and communication, as well as internal and external copywriting – and will write for TOA’s year-round magazine, TOA.life.
The internship is full time, starting asap and ending mid-July.
- You are well-organised, with a passion for events, as well as disruptive content and people
- You are interested in technology, and up-to-date with tech trends and outlier developments in the tech space
- Your writing is clear, punchy, intriguing, and you can communicate complex ideas simply. George Orwell’s six rules of writing are tattooed on the inside of your eyelids
- You’re happy to take editorial and managerial directions, apply your expertise, and hit the deadline
- You are independent, you have a pragmatic approach, and can prioritise and manage your time across a few teams
- You are willing to learn under pressure in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- If you do not speak German, no problem. But your English (both verbal and written) should be fluent.
- Send us your resumé/CV/LinkedIn profile, with a brief cover letter explaining why you’re the right choice for the role.
- BONUS TASK: identify one paragraph in this job listing that could be written better – and then write it better.
- Send us three examples of written work that best show your skills as a writer.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →