Internship Entrepreneur in Residence – Focus Product Management (m/f) // HomeToGo
Your tasks will include:
- Utilize your ingenuity to undertake your own projects under the guidance of senior colleagues that have worked at companies such as Indeed, Kayak, etc..
- Analyze and optimize existing business processes.
- Independent quality management of existing and new features.
- Be part of the amazing product team in developing and implementing new features.
- Coordinate usability-tests, UI relevant A/B tests.
- UI feature-validation.
- You are currently enrolled or have recently finished your business, informatics, media science, design, IT or related studies.
- You are creative and you have got an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have got a basic technical understanding.
- Your fundamental knowledge regarding websites would be a plus.
- You have excellent English and German language skills.
- You are curious and have a desire to discover new things every day.
- You are self-organized and able to work independently.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who likes to work in an international environment.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to get some insights into a product department of a data-driven startup.
- Regular Feedback, to assist you in the steep learning curve.
- An international, well-funded environment with fun colleagues from all over the world.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, Kicker, and Table Tennis.
- We keep you up and healthy with delicious coffee, fresh fruits, and weekly yoga classes.
- An option to work remotely once a month.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Beer Fridays, Lunch Roulette and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for – apply with your resume and cover letter and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →