Internship in Accounting and Office Admnistration // Zizoo
- Support on various reporting, process improvement and administrative tasks
- Review of accounts and financial documentation such as incoming and outgoing invoices
- Compile all monthly expenses
- Office management administration – including ordering supplies, processing incoming and outgoing post and package
- Support the with organizing team events
Your profile and skills
- Skilled in excel sheets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and have a positive, well structured work ethic
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with proven ability to rapidly get up to speed with job knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications English skills, both written and verbal. (German and other languages are a plus)
- You think outside the box and find creative solutions
What Zizoo offers
- A challenging and exciting paid internship position.
- A committed, successful and international team.
- Awesome office space in Berlin Kreuzberg
- A fun, sun-and-beach-themed work and office culture.
- Team building events
To apply please email your CV to us – SUBJECT LINE: ACCOUNTING – and write three convincing lines about why you want this job!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →