Internship – Marketing // Dezignated
Internship Marketing (m/f)
Dezignated is a new online platform which focuses on curating goods for men. Founded in 2016 by Joey Cumley and Johannes Schwarzer, this Berlin-based company is setting out to shake up the industry, and introduce new solutions for vendors and consumers alike.
As an early stage startup company, you will be able to witness processes and procedures being built from the ground up. You will have the ability to immediately get into the action and learn about the various areas of e-commerce marketing. You’ll be working alongside both founders, receiving feedback and experience directly from the top.
We are seeking a fun, hard-working and engaging employee to join our Team.
What your tasks will include:
- Work on setting up and optimizing SEO
- Manage social media platforms (facebook, Instagram, twitter, pinterest)
- Setting up and successfully managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Monitoring and managing Facebook Ads
- CRM management
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor or Master’s student and are available for a mandatory/compulsory internship of 3-6 months (full time)
- You are extremely organized, with great communication skills
- You are analytical and love reviewing data to see how to improve
- You have at least 2-3 years of working experience, and knowledge of SEO, CRM, Google Adwords, or Facebook ads (the more knowledge the better)
- You are comfortable giving ideas, and helping to identify areas of improvement
- You are interested in Early Stage Startups and are open to helping in whatever areas are needed
- You have an interest in design and e-commerce
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), German and other European languages a plus
Welcome to Dezignated!
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship Marketing”
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →