Internship Product Management // Modomoto
MODOMOTO was the first company in Germany to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’, and from its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 250 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men’s fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe. Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that “small company feel” and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion on every gentleman’s journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle.
Excited to go to work? Do you feel the work you do makes a difference and makes life much easier for many customers? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at MODOMOTO. Creativity and ownership aren’t just buzzwords, but how we operate on a daily basis.
You will be joining a cross functional and international team of experts, in which creativity, customer centric development and conversion optimization are hot topics.
Would you like to work on a product, which makes the lives of many men easier? Then, we have the right position for you! We are hungry for your help identifying insights on potential opportunities.
- Support the team with concept development of new features as well as improving our current products (web & app)
- Work closely together with the product manager and give support with project management and coordination
- Responsible for quality assurance of both website and app for all markets
- Build reports in collaboration with the product manager to continuously monitor and optimize the performance of our product
- Work closely with different departments in all our markets to understand their requirements and needs
- Study in a related field (e.g. media sciences, marketing, business administration)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of internet technologies and software development; preferably you already know how to write a ticket so our IT department can get start developing new features right away
- You are results-oriented, have analytical skills, and take on your own responsibilities
- You are fluent in English and have good German speaking skills
- Being a fast learner, having an independent, structured work ethic and excellent communication skills as well as a good dose of humor complete your profile!
Do you want to be excited to go to work? Feel like the work you do makes a difference and moves the business in a meaningful way? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at MODOMOTO. Freedom and ownership aren’t just buzzwords, but how we operate every day.
We look forward to receiving your CV and whatever you think might be relevant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime! Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak