Internship – Project Management (m/f) // Relayr GmbH
Are you interested to be part of an innovative IoT platform? Passionate about Technology? Love challenges?
Then relayr is the place for you!
We are looking for a full-time intern who would like to enhance her/his professional experience and take their career to the next level. You are a team player who is fun to work with and not afraid of making mistakes. You are an organized, yet creative thinker, and problem solver at heart. You are a people person, you know who to talk to and how to get things done. You have a passion for the bleeding edge of technology.
If you take on this role, you will be expected to learn fast and predict the future.
- Support our Project Managers & play a major role in developing a truly outstanding company.
- Assist Project Managers as needed to help scope, track, and organize projects
- Create opportunities & lead Projects for Internal stakeholders
- Assist in finding vendors & sensors to meet the customer's needs.
- Help create template documents that will be used & used time again.
- Help define company processes using tools such as: SmartSheets, Atlassian / Confluence, Google Docs.
- Enrolled / holding a degree in any of the following areas: Engineering, Computer Science, Business/Economics, MBA, Project Management or similar fields.
- Excellent International English language skills
- Conversational German (at least B1 or higher)
- Previous Professional Experience in IT or related industry
- Understanding project management frameworks that fit both agile startups & big companies
- Demonstrably worked on projects with multiple team members
- Seeking to obtain or holding credentials in any Project Management Framework such as PMP, CSM, ITIL, Prince2.
- Travel within Germany is required. Travel to USA and other EU countries may be possible depending on the needs of the project.
- Excellent Written Communication
- Excel / Google Sheets, Word / Google Docs, PowerPoint
- Experience with Collaboration & Wiki Tools
- Experience with Project Planning
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- You read Project Management books, articles & blogs for fun.
- You tinker with hardware, apps, and IoT technology
- You follow the latest technology trends such as machine learning, networking, sensors, IoT.
- 6 months full-time contract with potential to transition into other roles afterwards
- Work in a great, international company with flat hierarchies and short decision paths, where you can really make a difference
- Lots of nice benefits such as free german classes, a variety of team events and social activities
- Fair and attractive salary
- Connections with a network of companies and people from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
- Office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, free fruits and drinks
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →