Internship Sales Management – France // Visual Meta GmbH
Your mission at Visual Meta? We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f) who can support our French sales team with acquisition and account management. This is the right opportunity for you, if you are seeking a professional but fun company that can teach you the 101 in Sales and help you to start your career.
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 19 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You support our sales managers with acquiring new French partner shops via telephone and email
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You generate and manage a qualified database of potential sales leads
- You assist our account management team with incoming partner inquiries and clean-up projects of our CRM database
- You work closely with other sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You ideally have gained first working experience in sales
- You speak French on a native level and fluent English
- You love being on the phone, have great communication skills and a customer-oriented personality
- You come with a strong affinity for the e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o4z73fwx&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.shopalike.fr | www.visual-meta.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →