ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. There are already over 2.5 million scientists using ResearchGate to connect with colleagues, build their scientific network and collaborate with one another using numerous applications that are unique to ResearchGate.
We are looking for:
Motivated and communicative students or graduates to join our young team in Berlin for the duration of 3 to 6 months (full time contract). This internship will give you the chance to contribute towards the content and quality management of the ResearchGate platform and gain a valuable insight into our community’s activity and needs. Your tasks will include scientific editing, content management, scientific writing and data analysis. You will also be involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies within the overall marketing team.
Allowance: 500 € per month, free lunch
- Native English speaker or excellent English level
- Scientific literacy – biomedical background is welcome
- Experience or strong skills in evaluating, writing and editing (scientific) content
- Very friendly, trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Competent computer skills
- Legally able to work in Germany
Please send applications to: