Internship / Working Student Human Resources (m/f) // Vivy
A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy elevates this vision into a new reality for everyone. With its holistic approach, the Vivy app empowers users and transforms them from being passive patients to proactive individuals who are in charge of their own health. Within a single, integrated application, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate medical documents and health data, adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encryption technology.
As the team behind Vivy, we are focused on creating real value that benefits our users’ lives by crafting user centric features. We are always looking for new members for our international team in Berlin-Mitte who are enthusiastic about disrupting the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
- You want to participate in building up a very innovate and different HR organization
- You will participate in different projects (e.g. how to build up performance management and salary systems, employer branding, recruiting strategy, etc)
- You will hire new employees for different jobs and will learn how and where to attract people
- You will learn Human Resource Management from a wholistic point of view over the whole employee lifecycle
- You will support employee administration
- You are studying or already finished studies in Business Administration or Psychology or a similar subject
- You already gained working experience in a similar role
- You love to work in an agile and fast moving environment
- You take initiative and get things done
- You have a strong service attitude
- You are highly self-organised and love to work independently
- You are committed to our vision and think a healthier life is a happier life
- You are fluent in German and English
- An exciting position in building and developing an innovative and extremely fast-growing health tech startup which really can change the healthsector
- A lot of responsibility and a high degree of freedom
- A possibility to work with a very experienced HR team
- A motivated team full of energy, drive and lot of fun
- Modern office in the center of Berlin
Apply directly here with your CV and a short letter of motivation and by specifying your availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly.